Estimate of expenditure of the Railway Branch, Department of Board of Land and Works (Public Works) for the six months ending 31st December 1857
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Ebden, Charles Hotson, 1811-1867|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1856/57 [p. 911-915]
"C. H. Ebden"
 leaves ; 34cm.
- Supplementary [Treasury] estimates 1870 and estimates for the first six months of 1871 Published: (1870)
- Second supplementary [Treasury] estimates 1870 and additional estimates for the first six months of 1871 Published: (1870)
- Finance : the Treasurer's statement of the receipts and expenditure of the consolidated revenue and other moneys during the six months ending 31st December 1872 : accompanied by the report of the Commissioners of Audit and by the documents specified in the forty-eighth section of the Audit Act Published: (1873)
- Report of proceedings taken under the provisions of the Land Act 1869 during the year ended 31st December 1878 Published: (1879)
- Additional [Treasury] estimates of expenditure for the service of the year 1857 Published: (1857)