Mrs. Margaret Louisa Barrow : petition
|Main Author:||Barrow, Margaret Louisa, b. 1824|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. E 5
GP V 1855/56 no. E 5
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 18th December, 1855"
"The humble petition of Margaret Louisa Barrow, formerly of Victoria, but at present residing in Hobart Town, Van Diemen's Land, widow of the late Samuel Barrow Esquire, Immigration Agent, of the Colony of Victoria"
 leaf ; 34cm.
- Port of Portland : return to address, Mr. Cole, 9th September, 1853 Published: (1854)
- Report of the Trustees of the Public Library, Museums, & National Gallery of Victoria, with the reports of the sectional committees for 1879 : and a statement of income and expenditure for the financial year 1878-9 Published: (1880)
- Report of the Crown Lands Commission of Inquiry on Both the Agricultural and Pastoral Occupation of the Public Lands to be Instituted on the Expiration of the Present Land Act at the Close of 1880 (September 1879) : Appendix C. Schedule B. [Statistical return of territorial property in private hands in the colony of Victoria by name of owner, acreage held, county in which held and capital value] Published: (1879)
- Synopsis, minutes of evidence and appendix / Published: (1892)
- Police Commission : charges against members of the police force : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd November 1881 for copies of any communications the Chief Secretary may have received from members of the police with regard to the charges against them in the report of the Police Commission Published: (1881)