Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Importation of Live Stock : together with the proceedings of the Committee and appendix
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Legislative Council. Select Committee on the Importation of Live Stock|
|Other Authors:||Greeves, Augustus Frederick Adolphus, 1805-1874, Knight, James Mylne, 1826?-1876, Mollison, William Thomas, 1816-1886, O'Shanassy, John, Sir, 1818-1883, Stawell, William Foster, Sir, 1815-1889, Taylor, William, 1818-1903, Wills, Horatio Spencer Howe, 1811-1861|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. D 3
GP V 1855/56 no. D 3
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 31st January, 1856"
Committee: Horatio Wills (chairman), Augustus Greeves, James Knight, William Mollison, Sir John O'Shanassy, William Foster Stawell [given as Attorney General] and William Taylor
6p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly upon live stock importation : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1857)
- Importation of cattle and sheep from Great Britain, Ireland, Canada and the United States of America : orders in Council Published: (1878)
- Drawback regulations : drawback regulations relating to live stock to take effect from 1st January 1886 Published: (1885)
- Imports of cattle across the Murray : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 15th September 1857 for a return, inclusive of the period since 1st January 1856 to the 1st September 1857, of the number of sheep, cattle, and horses which have crossed the River Murray from New South Wales : also stating the place where such stock crossed that river Published: (1857)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the Diseases in Stock Act : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1880)