Inspector of Weights and Measures, Geelong : copy correspondence respecting the appointment of the above mentioned officer : return to address - Mr. Myles - 18th January, 1856
|Other Authors:||Akehurst, Arthur Purssell, 1836-1902, Baylie, William Hingston, 1815-1867, Moore, John, 1803-1885|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. C 11
GP V 1855/56 no. C 11
"Laid upon the Council table by the Chief Secretary by command of His Excellency the Officer Administering the Government, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 18th January, 1856"
Correspondence comprises - 4 letters 23 June-11 July 1855 between W. H. Baylie (mayor of Geelong) and J. Moore (asst. colonial secretary), and letter 13 Aug. 1855 from Arthur P. Akehurst (acting clerk of Petty Sessions) to the Colonial Secretary, including Notice of the appointment of William Martin Boyce as Inspector of Weights and Measures for Geelong
2p. ; 33cm.
- Election petition - Geelong Published: (1851)
- Report from the Committee on the Geelong election petition Published: (1852)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Geelong, Ballarat, and North-Western Railway Company's Incorporation Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1855)
- Fines under Dairy, Pure Food, Factories, and Weights and Measures Acts Published: (1915)
- Fines under Dairy, Pure Food, Factories, and Weights and Measures Acts Published: (1914)