Land for railways : return of the quantity of land granted to the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay Railway Company, and also the length of frontage possessed by said Company to Flinders-street : also the land required by the Melbourne and Mount Alexander Railway Company : return to address - Mr. Lalor, 14th December, 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Surveyor-General's Dept.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. C 5
GP V 1855/56 no. C 5
"Laid upon the Council table by the Surveyor General by command of His Excellency the Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed 20th December, 1855"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway Published: (1852)
- Acts of Council - royal assent Published: (1854)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 31st October, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Railway : return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th July 1878 for a return showing the Agreement made between the Directors of the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Company and the Government for the purchase of the undertaking of the Company Published: (1878)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 30th April, 1856 Published: (1857)