Lunatic Asylum at Yarra Bend : return to address - Mr. Mollison, 18th December 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Chief Secretary's Dept.|
|Other Authors:||McCrea, William, 1814-1899, Victoria. Colonial Secretary's Office|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. C 3
GP V 1855/56 no. C 3
"Laid upon the Council table by the Chief Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 18th December, 1855"
Comprises - Report No. 1, 7 Nov. 1855 from the Board of Visitors to the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum (comprising W. McCrea and Dr William Dick) to the Colonial Secretary, signed W. McCrea, Chairman of the Board of Visitors -- Report No. 2, 4 Dec. 1855 from the Board of Visitors to the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum (comprising W. McCrea , Dr William Dick and Dr Richard Eades) to the Chief Secretary, signed W. McCrea, Chairman of the Board -- Return shewing the names of the Official Visitors to the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum, with the number of visits paid by each, from the 1st January to the 15th December, 1855, inclusive, signed W. McCrea, Chief Medical Officer (names of visitors: John Thomas Smith, Mayor, Richard Eades M.D. and William Dick M.D.)
2p. ; 33cm.
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon the Lunatic Asylum : together with the minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1861)
- Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum : return to address, Mr. Mollison - 22nd January, 1856 Published: (1856)
- Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum : report of the Board appointed to inspect the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum, and to report upon the accommodation required Published: (1857)
- Report from the Select Commmittee upon the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1859)
- Lunatics Published: (1857)