Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom
|Other Authors:||Macarthur, Edward, Sir, 1789-1872|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. B 10
GP V 1855/56 no. B 10
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 29th February, 1856"
"Edward Macarthur, Major-General, The Officer administering the Government, Message No. 10"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch with its enclosures from the Right Hon. the Secretary of State for the Colonies respecting steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch from Secretary of State Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)
- Australian steam postal service : amended advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)