Steam postal communication : copy despatch with its enclosures from the Right Hon. the Secretary of State for the Colonies respecting steam postal communication with the United Kingdom
|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Office|
|Other Authors:||Wilson, James, 1805-1860, Taunton, Henry Labouchere, Baron, 1798-1869, Great Britain. Treasury|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. A 104
GP V 1855/56 no. A 104
"Laid upon the Council table by the Treasurer, by command of His Excellency the Officer Administering the Government, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 27th February, 1856"
Comprises - letter 4 Dec. 1855 from W. [i.e. H.] Labouchere [i.e. Baron Taunton] to Governor Sir Charles Hotham, letter 30 Nov. 1855 from James Wilson to Herman Merivale, and Treasury minute dated November 27 1855 signed James Wilson
7p. ; 34cm.
- Correspondence respecting reduction of gratuities for conveyance of ship letters Published: (1855)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Act of Council - royal assent Published: (1854)
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch from Secretary of State Published: (1856)