Agricultural produce : imports, 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley, 1827-1896|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. A 88
GP V 1855/56 no. A 88
"Laid upon the Council table by the Commissioner of Trade and Customs, by command of His Excellency the Officer Administering the Government and ordered by the Council to be printed 1st February 1856"
"Hugh C. E. Childers"
 leaf ; 34cm.
- Dairy produce and other bonuses Published: (1895)
- Cashel Experimental Farm : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 28th October 1880 for a return showing 1. The cost to the Government of the Cashel Experimental Farm up to the 30th of June last. 2. The number of acres and their value. 3. The amount expended on improving the land including fencing and bulidings. 4. The cost and number of stock. 5. The cost of supervision. 6. The amount realized from stock and amount from farm produce Published: (1880)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Importation of Live Stock : together with the proceedings of the Committee and appendix Published: (1856)
- Coranderrk Aboriginal Station : return showing the value of the produce of the cultivated lands at Coranderrk for the year 1868 / Published: (1869)
- Statistics of the colony of Victoria for the year 1853 Published: (1855)