Passengers' Act : copy despatch conveying Her Majesty's assent to the Act of Council 18th Victoria, No. 5
|Other Authors:||Russell, John Russell, 1st Earl, 1792-1878|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. A 51
GP V 1855/56 no. A 51
"Laid upon the Council table by the Chief Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Officer Administering the Government, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 15th January, 1856"
Comprises - despatch No. 15 of 30 May 1855 from J. Russell to Governor Sir Charles Hotham, and Extract of a report from the Emigration Commissioners dated 24th April, 1855
 leaf ; 34cm.
- Passengers Act : despatch from the Secretary of State for the Colonies Published: (1854)
- Receipts under Passengers' Act : return to address, Mr. Horne, 18th October, 1854 Published: (1855)
- Customs Consolidation Act (Act 16 and 17 Vic., cap. 107) : copy of despatch from Secretary of State and correspondence with the Lords of the Committee of the Privy Council for Trade Published: (1856)
- Immigrant Ships Investigation Bill Published: (1852)
- Conveyance of passengers Published: (1854)