Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom
|Corporate Author:||Beit and Sons (Firm)|
|Other Authors:||New South Wales. Governor (1855-1861 : Denison), Victoria. Governor (1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. A 34
GP V 1855/56 no. A 34
"Laid upon the Council table by the Chief Secretary by command of His Excellency the Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 5th December 1855"
Comprises - correspondence (16 Mar., 5, 7, 13, 18 Apr., 4 May, 11 June 1855) between Sir William Denison (governor general) and Sir Charles Hotham (Vic. governor) , 2 letters (7 & 10 Apr. 1855) from Sir Charles Hotham to Sir George Grey, letter 5 Apr. 1855 from Sir William Denison to Sir George Grey, letter 31 May 1855 from W. Denison to the Principal Secretary of State for the Colonies, and letter 16 May 1855 from Beit and Sons to the Colonial Secretary
8p. ; 34cm.
- Postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1854)
- Postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1855)
- Postal communication with the Australian colonies Published: (1854)
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch with its enclosures from the Right Hon. the Secretary of State for the Colonies respecting steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Conveyance of mails : Peninsula and Oriental Company : return to address, Mr. Cole - 11th April, 1855 Published: (1855)