Lighthouse on King's Island : report of the Board appointed by His Excellency Sir Charles Hotham, K.C.B., Governor of Victoria, to examine and report as to the necessity of a light-house being erected on King's Island, and the site best adapted for that purpose
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board Appointed to Examine and Report as to the Necessity of a Light-house being Erected on King's Island, and the Site Best Adapted for that Purpose|
|Other Authors:||Burgoyne, William H., Ross, Melville George Hope Warrender, Rusden, James, 1823-1860|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. A 23
GP V 1855/56 no. A 23
"Laid upon the Council table by the Chief Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 28th November, 1855"
Board: Commander M. G. H. W. Ross (chairman), William H. Burgoyne (clerk of works Colonial Engineer's Dept.) and James Rusden
iii p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 33cm.
- Lighthouse on King's Island, and light dues : copy correspondence relative to the proper site on which to erect a lighthouse, and on the subject of straits light dues Published: (1856)
- Lighthouses : correspondence respecting the lighting of the coast of the Colony Published: (1853)
- Lighthouses : further correspondence relative to lighthouses on the Australian coast Published: (1857)
- King Island : report of the Board Appointed to Enquire into the Necessity for the Erection of a Second Lighthouse on King Island, and as to the Best Means of Avoiding Shipwreck Thereon : together with minutes of evidence, etc. Published: (1875)
- Australian lighthouses : papers relative to the lighthouses on the Australian coast Published: (1856)