Pilot station at Albany Island : copy correspondence respecting establishment of a pilot station at Albany Island
|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Office|
|Other Authors:||Beaufort, F., Booth, James, Grey, George, Sir, 1799-1882, Halstead, George A., Hamilton, William Alexander Baillie, 1803-1881, Osborne, Ralph Bernal, 1808-1882|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1855-56, no. A 11
GP V 1855/56 no. A 11
"Laid upon the Council table by the Chief Secretary by command of His Excellency the Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 28th November 1855"
Comprises - letter No. 29 dated 27 Mar. 1855 from [Sir] G[eorge] Grey to Sir Charles Hotham, including Enclosure No. 1 comprising letter dated 27 Feb. 1855 from W. A. B. Hamilton to Herman Merivale, Enclosure No. 2 comprising letter 6 Dec. 1854 from G. Grey to Sir William Denison, Sub-enclosure 1, to No. 2 comprising letter 3 June 1854 from B. [Ralph Bernal] Osborne to H. Merivale and a copy of a report from the Hydrographer of the Admiralty signed F. Beaufort, Sub-enclsoure 2, in No. 2 comprising Inspector General of Fortification's report - signed J. F. B., letter 28 Mar. 1855 included as enclosure in Sir George Grey's despatch from James Booth to Herman Merivale, and a Sub-enclosure comprising letter 15 March 1855 from Geo. A. Halstead (sec.) to J. H. Farrer (Board of Trade)
4p. ; 34cm.
- Australian Mint Published: (1855)
- North Australian Exploring Expedition : copy of additional correspondence Published: (1855)
- Lighthouses : correspondence relative to the lighthouse on Kent's Group Published: (1853)
- Colonial Agent General - salary of : copy correspondence Published: (1855)
- Establishment in the colonies of branches of chartered banks Published: (1855)