Report upon the various plans for the improvement of the Port of Melbourne : return to address, Mr. Mollison, 27th January, 1854
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. C 50
GP V 1854/55 no. C 50
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed and plan to be lithographed, 11th June, 1855"
"In lieu of the drawings which accompanied this report, a general plan of the Port of Melbourne has been lithographed, on which the various schemes are shewn on a smaller scale"
Plans referred to in report: 1. Plan of a ship canal and docks, by F. C. Christy, C.E.. 2. Plan of the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay Railway. 3. Plan of the Williamstown Branch of the Melbourne, Mount Alexander, and Murray River Railway. 4. Design for a breakwater and piers at Williamstown, by Lieutenant Amsinck, R.N.
Includes appendix, comprising - letter Aug. 1854 from H. Amsinck, Lieut. R.N. to the Colonial Engineer, Melbourne, Particulars of works, Estimate of the probable expense of breakwater and piers, with wharehouses, coal sheds, rails, cranes, &c., for a commercial harbor in Hobson's Bay, and Description of fortifications for Hobson's Bay - all signed H. Amsinck
10p.,  leaf of plates : plan ; 33cm.
- Hobson's Bay railway : income and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd March 1881 for a return showing 1. The income of the Hobson's Bay railway for the eighteen months ending 31st December 1880. 2. The expenditure divided under the heads of management, interest, repairs, and new works. 3. The rate per cent. of the profit upon the transaction Published: (1881)
- Land for railways : return of the quantity of land granted to the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay Railway Company, and also the length of frontage possessed by said Company to Flinders-street : also the land required by the Melbourne and Mount Alexander Railway Company : return to address - Mr. Lalor, 14th December, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of proclamation to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, to be employed in fishing in that portion of Hobson's Bay included within a line drawn from the extreme outer or eastern side of the breakwater pier to the inner or eastern extremity of the railway pier at Williamstown Published: (1884)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway purchase Published: (1878)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Railway : return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th July 1878 for a return showing the Agreement made between the Directors of the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Company and the Government for the purchase of the undertaking of the Company Published: (1878)