Distribution of pound fees : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 31st May, 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. C 48
GP V 1854/55 no. C 48
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 31st May, 1855"
Charitable institutions mentioned: Benevolent Asylum (Melb.), Castlemaine Hospital, Christ Church Visiting Society (Geelong), Friendly Brothers Society (Geelong), Friendly Brothers Society (Melb.), Hospital and Benevolent Asylum (Belfast), Hospital and Benevolent Asylum (Portland), Immigrants Aid Society, Infirmary and Benevolent Asylum (Geelong), Ladies Benevolent Society (Melb.), Melbourne Hospital, Orphan Asylum (Geelong), Orphan Asylum (Melb.), St. James' Visiting Society (Melb.), St. Mark's Visiting Society (Melb.), St. Peter's Visiting Society, Sandhurst Hospital and Society of St. Vincent De Paul (Melb.)
Money for charitable purposes was also given to Mr Hastie (Buninyong) and the stipendiary magistrate (Wangaratta)
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Public pounds : return to address, Mr. Snodgrass - 26th April, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Public pounds : return to address, Mr. Snodgrass, 22nd November, 1854 Published: (1855)
- Proceeds from sale of unclaimed cattle : statement shewing the distribution of the proceeds of the sale of unclaimed cattle under the Impounding Act amongst the several charitable institutions of the colony Published: (1856)
- Poundage Fund : return shewing amount to the credit of the Poundage Fund on the 31st day of December 1855 Published: (1856)
- Impounding Law Amendment Bill Published: (1854)