Northcote daily mail : return to address, Mr. Fawkner - 16th March, 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
|Other Authors:||Foster-Vesey-Fitzgerald, John, 1818-1900, McCrae, Alexander, ca. 1799-1871, Victoria. Post Office Dept. (1851-1869)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. C 34
GP V 1854/55 no. C 34
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 20th March, 1855"
Comprises - No. 47 letter 16th Mar. 1855 from A. McCrae, postmaster general, to the Colonial Secretary, Return respecting the Northcote mail - signed A. McCrae, and Conditions of contracts for conveyance of mails - signed John Foster
4p. ; 33cm.
- Unstamped and improperly stamped letters : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 27th February, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Conveyance of mails : Peninsula and Oriental Company : return to address, Mr. Cole - 11th April, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Postages : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 4th May 1881 for a return showing the amount of postages received by the government on all postal matter forwarded by foreign-going vessel or steamer during the year 1880 (excepting the P. and O. Company's boats) with name of vessel or steamer Published: (1881)
- Post Office : return to address, Mr. Strachan - 14th February, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Westward mails : return to address, Mr. Knight -15th February 1856 : return shewing the amounts tendered for the conveyance of mails coastwise by steamer to the westward and Port Albert, during 1856 and 1857 Published: (1856)