Unstamped and improperly stamped letters : return to address, Mr. Harrison - 27th February, 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Post Office Dept. (1851-1869)|
|Other Authors:||McCrae, Alexander, ca. 1799-1871, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. C 31
GP V 1854/55 no. C 31
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 6th March, 1855"
 leaf ; ; 33cm.
- Penny postage : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and members of the Legislative Assembly of the Colony of Victoria in Parliament assembled : the petition of the President, Vice-President and members of Council of the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce Published: (1900)
- Stamp Duties Bill Published: (1855)
- Conveyance of mails : Peninsula and Oriental Company : return to address, Mr. Cole - 11th April, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Postages : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 4th May 1881 for a return showing the amount of postages received by the government on all postal matter forwarded by foreign-going vessel or steamer during the year 1880 (excepting the P. and O. Company's boats) with name of vessel or steamer Published: (1881)
- Board of Inquiry on Registrar-General's Office : return to an order of the House dated 13th December, 1888 for a copy of the Report of the Board appointed to inquire into the Registrar-General's Office, in relation to the management, distribution, and cancellation, of stamps, and the dealing with moneys payable in respect thereof and received therefor, and also to report upon any improved method or system that may be found desirable with respect to the same Published: (1888)