Receipts under Passengers' Act : return to address, Mr. Horne, 18th October, 1854
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. C 20
GP V 1854/55 no. C 20
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 30th January 1855"
Contents: Return shewing the receipts and expenditure under the Act of the Governor and Legislative Council, 16 Victoria, No. 27, "An Act to regulate the Conveyance of Passengers to the Colony of Victoria," from the passing of the Act on the 30th November, 1852, to the 30th September, 1854
Other mentions: Chief Medical Officer, Civil Commissariat, Great Britain (ship), Immigration Agent, Legislative Council, Lysander (ship), Penal Dept., Point Nepean and Sanatory Station
p. ; 33cm.
- Passengers' Act : copy despatch conveying Her Majesty's assent to the Act of Council 18th Victoria, No. 5 Published: (1856)
- Passengers Act : despatch from the Secretary of State for the Colonies Published: (1854)
- Quarantine : copy appendices to the report of the Board appointed to enquire into the quarantine regulations, and in regard to the Golden Empire, being further return to an order of the Legislative Assembly, dated 6th July, 1865, for the report of the Commission appointed to enquire into the quarantine of the Golden Empire, and generally on the management of the sanatory station Published: (1865)
- Immigrant Ships Investigation Bill Published: (1852)
- Passengers Bill Published: (1852)