Revenue : return to address, Mr. Cole, 15th December, 1854
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Audit Office (1851-1902)|
|Other Authors:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. C 17
GP V 1854/55 no. C 17
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 30th January 1855"
"Edward Grimes. / Audit Office, Melbourne, / 16th January, 1855"
Return, shewing in detail the amount of revenue received by the Government during the year 1854, as shewn in the accounts of the Honorable the Colonial Treasurer -- Return shewing the cash balances on 31st December, 1853, and on the 31st December, 1854, respectively, to the credit of the Government, stating in what bank or banks such several balances were on the dates above-mentioned, as shewn by the accounts of the Honorable the Colonial Treasurer
6p. ; 33cm.
- Return of expenditure of government departments for 1854 : return to address, Mr. Cole - 15th December, 1854 Published: (1855)
- Revenue and expenditure, Port Phillip : return to address--Mr. O'Shanassy, 9th July, 1852 Published: (1852)
- Geelong and County of Grant : revenue and expenditure : return to address, Mr. Strachan, 9th March, 1854 Published: (1854)
- Revenue returns : return to address Mr. Miller, 5th October, 1854 Published: (1854)
- Public works : return to address, Mr. Haines - 12th October, 1854 Published: (1855)