|Corporate Author:||New South Wales. Governor (1855-1861 : Denison)|
|Other Authors:||Arbuthnot, G., Bethell, Richard, Cockburn, A. E., Grey, George, Sir, 1799-1882, Trevelyan, Charles Edward, Sir, 1807-1886, Victoria. Governor (1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 63
GP V 1854/55 no. B 63
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 22nd May 1855"
"Chas. Hotham, Governor, Message No. 63"
Comprises - despatch 31st Dec. 1854 (No. 50) from [Sir] G[eorge] Grey to Sir Charles Hotham (lieut.-governor Vic.), transmitting despatch 8th Dec. 1854 (No. 20) from G. Grey to Sir W. Denison, &c., &c., &c., enclosing the Orders in Council and Proclamation necessary to empower the coinage of gold at the Sydney Mint, and for giving currency to the same within the Australian colonies, letter 4th Dec. 1854 from C. E. Trevelyan to H. Merrivale, Draft proclamation for giving currency to the Australian sovereigns and half-sovereigns within the Australian colonies - G. Greville, letter 6th Sept. 1854 from G. Arbuthnot to H. Merivale, despatch 27th Feb. 1854 from Chas. A. Fitz Roy to the Duke of Newcastle, and copy extract from the Report referred to in Fitzroy's despatch - A. E. Cockburn, Richard Bethell (23rd Aug. 1854)
6p. ; 33cm.
- Pilot station at Albany Island : copy correspondence respecting establishment of a pilot station at Albany Island Published: (1855)
- Offenders at Large Amendment Act Published: (1854)
- North Australian Exploring Expedition : copy correspondence Published: (1855)
- North Australian Exploring Expedition : copy of additional correspondence Published: (1855)
- Establishment in the colonies of branches of chartered banks Published: (1855)