Acts of Council - royal assent
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 57
GP V 1854/55 no. B 57
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 29th March 1854"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 57"
List of acts confirmed: No. 2. An Act to legalize Partnerships with limited liability, 21st December, 1853, No. 15. An Act to regulate Grants of Patents for Inventions in the Colony of Victoria, 31st March, 1854, No. 18. An Act to authorize a Tonnage Duty on Shipping, 8th April, 1854, No. 27. An Act for the Protection and Management of Wharfs, 12th April, 1854
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Acts of Council - royal assent Published: (1853)
- Acts of Council - royal assent Published: (1855)
- Acts of Council - royal assent : list of Acts of the Legislative Council of Victoria which have lately received the assent of Her Majesty Published: (1856)
- Act of Council - royal assent Published: (1854)
- Acts of Council passed 1852-3 Published: (1854)