Number of Members of Council Increase Bill
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 55
GP V 1854/55 no. B 55
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 29th March 1855"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 55"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Increase of the number of members of Council : report from the Select Committee on the Increase of the Number of Members of Council Published: (1852)
- Number of Members of Council Increase Bill Published: (1852)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Bank of New South Wales Act Amendment Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1855)
- Constitutional Acts : laid upon the table of the Legislative Council by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 13th November 1851 Published: (1851)
- Increase of number of members of the Federal Council : certificate of the population of the colony : presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command Published: (1889)