Post Office Act Amendment Bill
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 23
GP V 1854/55 no. B 23
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 23rd November 1854"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 23"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Post Office receipts and expenditure : return to address, Mr. Fyfe, 18th October, 1854 Published: (1854)
- Regulations and instructions for the guidance of postmasters and other officers authorized to transact Post Office Savings Bank business : made by the Governor in Council under the Post Office Act 1890 Published: (1892)
- Report upon the affairs of the Post Office and Telegraph Department for the year 1882 Published: (1883)
- Report upon the affairs of the Post Office and Telegraph Department for the year 1881 Published: (1882)
- Report upon the affairs of the Post Office and Telegraph Department for the year 1880 Published: (1881)