Russian squadron at Manilla
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
|Other Authors:||Newcastle, Henry Pelham, Duke of, 1811-1864|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 17
GP V 1854/55 no. B 17
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 3rd October 1854"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 17"
Comprises - despatch 30th May 1854 from the Duke of Newcastle to Sir Charles Hotham (Military, No. 4), with its enclosures, comprising letter 25th May, 1854 from W. B. Hamilton to the Asst. Under Secretary, Colonial Office, letter 15th Apr. 1854 from Fleetwood Pellow (vice admiral, commander in chief, US Navy), and letter 14th Mar. 1854 from J. W. Farrow (H.M. Consul at Manilla) to Sir Fleetwood Pellew, in reference to the reported visit of a Russian admiral and squadron at Manilla
Other mentions: Admiralty , America 2, Argobispo/Bonin Island 2, Batavia 2, Board of Admiralty , British Consulate (Manilla) 2, Cavita (arsenal Manilla) 2, China 2, Coal Depot (Argobispo/Bonin Island) 2, Coal Depot (Loo Choo) 2, Colonial Office , Downing St. , Europe 2, [J. W. Farrow] H.M. Consul at Manilla ,2, Govt. Offices (Melb.) , Japan 2, Japanese Govt. 2, Java 2, Kamsckatka 2, Loo Choo Islands ,2, Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty ,2, Manilla ,2, Manilla Bay 2, Melbourne , Olerooza (20 gun Russian ship) 2, Pallas (50 gun Russian ship) 2, Panarouta 2, [Henry Pelham] Duke of Newcastle , Sir Fleetwood Pellew , Commodore Perry 2, Point de Galle 2, Admiral Pontatine (Russian navy) 1,2, Prince Menschikoff (6 gun Russian ship) 2, Queen of Spain 2, Russian Govt. 2, Russian Squadron ,2, Sourabaya 2, Spanish Artillery 2, Suez 2, United States 2, United States Squadron 2, Viceroy (Manilla) 2 and Vostork (4 gun Russian screw steamer) 2
2p. ; 33cm.
- Final report on technical education : continuation schools in Great Britain and Europe, establishment of continuation schools in Victoria ; survey of technical education in Great Britain, Europe, America, Japan, etc. ; technical education in Victoria - report and recommendations / Published: (1901)
- Sixteenth report of the Board of Visitors to the Observatory : together with the annual report of the Government Astronomer Published: (1881)
- New constitution bill : address to the Queen : report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council Published: (1854)
- Health report of immigrants, prisoners, and the public force of the Colony by the Chief Medical Officer for the half year ending 30th June 1854 Published: (1854)
- Return of diseases most prevalent on board ships performing quarantine during the half-year ending on the 31st December 1852 : report of the Health Officer from the 1st May 1852 to the 30th June 1853 Published: (1854)