New South Wales Bank Act of 1852
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
|Other Authors:||Baillie, J. H., Newcastle, Henry Pelham, Duke of, 1811-1864|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 14
GP V 1854/55 no. B 14
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 3rd October 1854"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 14"
Comprises - despatch (No. 19) 1st May 1854 from [the Duke of] Newcastle to Sir C. Hotham (lieutenant governor Vic.), despatch (No. 45) 29th April 1854 from [the Duke of] Newcastle to Sir C. A. Fitzroy (lieutenant governor NSW), and an enclosure - signed J. H. Baillie, Secretary, all relative to the New South Wales Bank Act 1852
4p. ; 33cm.
- Australian Mint Published: (1855)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1855)
- Lighthouses : correspondence relative to the lighthouse on Kent's Group Published: (1853)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Bank of New South Wales Act Amendment Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1855)
- Report of the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly Upon the Bank of New South Wales Act Amendment Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1880)