Colonial Agent General
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
|Other Authors:||Barnard, Edward, 1786-1861, Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864, Newcastle, Henry Pelham, Duke of, 1811-1864|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 9
GP V 1854/55 no. B 9
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 26th September 1854"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 9"
Correspondence in reference to the delays in the conduct of the business of the Colonial Agent General, in continuation of the correspondence on this subject laid before the Council during the last Session, comprising - No. 27 letter 25th May 1854 from the [Duke of] Newcastle to Sir Charles Hotham (lieutenant governor Vic.), letter 28th Apr. 1854 from Edward Barnard (colonial agent general), letter 27th Feb. 1852 from Edward Barnard to W. Lonsdale, letter 17th July 1852 from W. Lonsdale to Edward Barnard, and letter 4th Apr. 1853 from Edward Barnard
3p. ; 33cm.
- Colonial Agent General - salary of : copy correspondence Published: (1855)
- Secretary of State's despatch on the subject of the agency for the colonies Published: (1855)
- Screw steamer : further correspondence, with copy of contract and specification, etc. Published: (1855)
- Colonial Agent General Published: (1853)
- Dredging vessel and mud punts : correspondence respecting additional expenditure Published: (1855)