Screw steamer and dredging vessel : further correspondence with copy of drawing, specification, &c.
|Other Authors:||Lockyer, William Nicholas Love, Captain|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 79
GP V 1854/55 no. A 79
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and correspondence and specification ordered by the Council to be printed and drawing to be lithographed 17th April, 1855"
Comprises - No. 1 letter 22nd Dec. 1854 from Commander W. N. Lockyer to Sir Charles Hotham (lieutenant governor Vic.) reporting that tenders had been applied for -- No. 2 same to same 2nd Jan. 1855 transmitting list of machinery, &c. for dredging vessel, and of men engaged to put up the same, shipped on board the Olivia for Colony of Victoria -- No. 3 same to same 2nd Jan. 1855 enclosing specification and drawing of dredging vessel and mud punt -- No. 4 same to same 3rd Jan. 1855 transmitting the specification for the building of the screw steamer
11p.,  fold. leaf of plates : plans ; 33cm.
- Dredging vessel and mud punts : correspondence respecting additional expenditure Published: (1855)
- Screw steamer : further correspondence, with copy of contract and specification, etc. Published: (1855)
- Steam dredge : return to address--Dr. Thomson, 9th July 1852 Published: (1852)
- Steam dredge Published: (1857)
- Screw steamer : letter from His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor to Captain Lockyer R.N., respecting the construction of a screw steamer for the public service Published: (1854)