Postal communication with the United Kingdom
|Corporate Author:||New South Wales. Governor (1855-1861 : Denison)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 77
GP V 1854/55 no. A 77
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 29th March 1855"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1854)
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch with its enclosures from the Right Hon. the Secretary of State for the Colonies respecting steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch from Secretary of State Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)