Screw steamer : further correspondence, with copy of contract and specification, etc.
|Corporate Author:||George Rennie and Co.|
|Other Authors:||Barnard, Edward, 1786-1861, Lang, Oliver William, 1807-1868, Lockyer, William Nicholas Love, Captain, Payne, J., Rennie, George, 1791-1868, Wood, J.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 65
GP V 1854/55 no. A 65
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 1st March 1855"
Comprises - letter from W. N. Lockyer [to Sir Charles Hotham] concerning the screw steamer, including [Division A] comprising Enclosure -6 letters 25th Oct. - 21st Nov. 1854 from O. W. Lang to Commander Lockyer, [Division] B comprising Enclosure 1 letter 20th Nov. 1854 from Edw. Barnard to Commander Lockyer and Enclosure 2 letter 20th Nov. 1854 from W. N. Lockyer to E. Barnard, [Division] C comprising letter 2nd Dec. 1854 from J. Wood to E. Barnard and letter 6th Dec. 1854 from W. N. Lockyer to Sir Charles Hotham -- Screw Steamer for Victoria. Contract for marine steam engines / George Rennie, Edward Barnard ; signed, sealed and delivered in the presence of J. Payne. Includes Specification / George Rennie and Co., Holland-street
12p. ; 33cm.
- Screw steamer : letter from His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor to Captain Lockyer R.N., respecting the construction of a screw steamer for the public service Published: (1854)
- Screw steamer and dredging vessel : further correspondence with copy of drawing, specification, &c. Published: (1855)
- Colonial Agent General - salary of : copy correspondence Published: (1855)
- Colonial Agent General Published: (1854)
- Postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1854)