Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 54
GP V 1854/55 no. A 54
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 6th February 1855"
Contents: Bank liabilities and assets : general abstract of sworn returns rendered pursuant to the Act of Council 4 Victoria No. 13, of the average liabilities and assets and of the capital and profits of the undermentioned banks of the Colony of Victoria taken from the weekly statements during the quarter from the 1st of October to the 31st of December 1854
Banks mentioned: Bank of Australasia, Bank of New South Wales, Bank of Victoria, English, Scottish, and Australian Chartered Bank, London Chartered Bank of Australia and Union Bank of Australia
2p. ; 33cm.
- Bank returns Published: (1855)
- Bank returns for the quarter ending on the 30th June 1855 Published: (1855)
- Bank returns for the quarter ending on the 30th September 1855 Published: (1855)
- Bank liabilities and assets : general abstract of sworn returns of banks in the Colony of Victoria Published: (1857)
- Banks liabilities and assets : general abstract of returns of the average liabilities and assets of the several banks in Victoria for the quarter ending 30th September 1857 Published: (1857)