Gauge of railways in Australia : copy correspondence
|Other Authors:||Galton, Douglas Strutt, Sir, 1822-1899, Grey, George, Sir, 1799-1882|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 51
GP V 1854/55 no. A 51
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed 6th February 1855"
Comprises - letter (No. 38) 9th Nov. 1854 from [Sir] G[eorge] Grey to Sir Charles Hotham on the subject of the railway gauge in Australia, including Enclosure No. 1 (Copy No. 61) 8th Nov. 1854 from G. Grey, and a Sub Enclosure to No. 1, Memorandum upon the Act No. 11, for regulating the gauge of railways in New South Wales, 1853 [by Capt. Galton, R.E., asst. sec. to the Board of Trade]
3p. ; 33cm.
- Gauge for railways Published: (1853)
- Gauge (given as guage) of railways : correspondence with reference to the gauge (given as guage) of railways Published: (1853)
- Railways connecting the Australian capitals Published: (1854)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Gauge for Railways : with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1853)
- Progress report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed border railways to Oaklands, New South Wales (Wahgunyah-Corowa and Yarrawonga extensions) Published: (1923)