Correspondence respecting reduction of gratuities for conveyance of ship letters
|Other Authors:||Canning, Charles Canning, Earl, 1812-1862, Grey, George, Sir, 1799-1882, Wilson, James, 1805-1860|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1855
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. A 48
GP V 1854/55 no. A 48
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed 30th January, 1855"
Comprises - circular (No. 6) 15th Aug. 1854 from [Sir] G[eorge] Grey to Sir Charles Hotham, letter 11th Aug. 1854 from James Wilson to H. Merivale, and letter 13th Feb. 1854 from [Earl] Canning to the Lords Commissioners of H. M. Treasury
2p. ; 33cm.
- Act of Council - royal assent Published: (1854)
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch with its enclosures from the Right Hon. the Secretary of State for the Colonies respecting steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)
- Australian mails via Southampton : papers respecting proposal to discontinue transmission of Australian mails via Southampton Published: (1879)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)