Conveyance of passengers
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1854-1855 : Hotham)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1854
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1854-55, no. B 6
GP V 1854/55 no. B 6
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 26th September 1854"
"Chas. Hotham, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 6"
Other mentions: Act for the better Government of Her Majesty's Australian Colonies
 leaf ; 35cm.
- Passengers Bill Published: (1852)
- Customs Consolidation Act (Act 16 and 17 Vic., cap. 107) : copy of despatch from Secretary of State and correspondence with the Lords of the Committee of the Privy Council for Trade Published: (1856)
- Passengers Act : despatch from the Secretary of State for the Colonies Published: (1854)
- Passengers' Act : copy despatch conveying Her Majesty's assent to the Act of Council 18th Victoria, No. 5 Published: (1856)
- Receipts under Passengers' Act : return to address, Mr. Horne, 18th October, 1854 Published: (1855)