Public worship--Schedule B. Alteration Bill : petition ... to the Legislative Council
Melbourne : Printed by John Ferres at the Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 2 p. 1099
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 1st December 1852"
"The Petition of the Roman Catholics of Victoria"
Other mentions: Great Britain, Constitutional Act third part of Schedule B, New South Wales (given as "the elder Colony of which we so recently formed an integral part") and Sir Richard Bourke's Church Act
BOUND IN 1852/53 VOLUME 2 p. 
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Public worship--Schedule B. Alteration Bill : petition ... to the Honorable the Members of the Legislative Council of Victoria Published: (1852)
- Public Worship Schedule (B.) Increase Bill : petition ... to the Honorable the Members of the Legislature of Victoria in Council assembled Published: (1852)
- Public Worship Promotion Bill Published: (1852)
- Public Worship Promotion Bill : petition ... unto the Honorable the Legislative Council of Victoria in Council assembled Published: (1853)
- Public worship : regulations for the apportionment of the sum of £50,000 reserved under the 8th Part of Schedule D to the Constitution Act 18 and 19 Victoria Cap. 55 for public worship Published: (1856)