Police - Portland : petition ... to the Right Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria
Melbourne : Printed by John Ferres at the Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 2 p. 1091
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 2nd November 1852"
"The Humble Memorial of the Residents in the Town and District of Portland"
Other mentions: Hampden County, Heytesbury County, Hopkins River, [proposed Police District] E Divison (i.e. Buninyong Police District), [proposed Police District] F Division (i.e. Belfast Police District), Port Fairy [given as Belfast], Portland, Select Committee appointed to take into consideration the re-modelling of the Police Force, South Australian boundary line, Western District
BOUND IN 1852/53 VOLUME 2 p. 
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Police force : replies to a question put by Mr. Snodgrass 17th January 1861 for a return showing 1. The existing distribution of the police force, officials and men. 2. The intended alterations in the distribution of the force should the proposed reductions be carried out. 3. The dates of service of every officer in the force distinguishing those officers who will be reduced if the proposed estimate is agreed to. 4. Also the districts in which the police magistrates and clerks of petty sessions referred to in the estimates are appointed for and the dates of service of each of these officers Published: (1861)
- Report from the Select Committee on Police : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence, and appendix Published: (1852)
- Census : census of Victoria for the year 1851 Published: (1852)
- Report of the Committee appointed to examine and advise in relation to the recommendation made in chapter 8 of volume 1 of the report of the Board of Inquiry appointed for the purpose of inquiring into and reporting upon certain allegations against members of the Victoria Police Force. Part II. Investigation of complaints against police : presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed Published: (1980)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the Fyansford district connecting railway : together with minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1916)