Gold Export Duty Bill : petition ... to the Honorable the Legislative Council of Victoria, in Council assembled : the petition of the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce
|Corporate Author:||Melbourne Chamber of Commerce|
|Other Authors:||Bell, William Montgomerie, 1813-1867|
Melbourne : Printed by John Ferres at the Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 2 p. 1089
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 27th October 1851"
"William M. Bell,/Chairman./Melbourne,/4th October, 1852"
Other mentions: Adelaide, Britain, Customs/Custom-house officer/Officers of Customs, New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania [given as Van Diemen's Land] and Treasury
BOUND IN 1852/53 VOLUME 2 p. 
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Gold Export Duty Bill Published: (1852)
- Gold diggers : petition ... to the Honorable the Members of the Legislative Assembly of the Colony of Victoria Published: (1852)
- Export duty on gold : petition to the Honorable the Legislative Council of Victoria in Council assembled : the memorial of the members of the Melbourne Chamber of Commerce, composed of one hundred and thirty bankers, shipowners, merchants and others Published: (1853)
- Gold Export Duties Bill Published: (1855)
- Gold diggers : petition ... to the Honorable the Legislative Council of Victoria in Council assembled Published: (1852)