Portland Bay District : petition ... to the Honorable the Legislative Council of Victoria
Melbourne : Printed by John Ferres at the Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 2 p. 1087-1088
"3rd August, 1852"
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 17th September 1852"
Other mentions: Capt. [John] Stanley Carr 1087, Emigration Commissioners [i.e. G.B. Colonial Land and Emigration Commission] 1087, Geelong 1087,Corporation of Geelong 1088, [Great] Britain 1087, Melbourne 1087, Corporation of Melbourne 1087,1088, Port Fairy [given as Belfast] 1087, Portland Circuit Court 1087, Vic. Constabulary (Portland) [given as Police Office, Portland] 1087, Warrnambool 1087, Western District 1087,
BOUND IN 1852/53 VOLUME 2 p. [1087-1088]
2p. ; 33cm.
- Harbor Trust : pilotage : petition unto the Honorable the Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria : the petition of the undersigned masters of British and foreign ships, at present lying in Hobson's Bay Published: (1854)
- Police - Portland : petition ... to the Right Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Council of the Colony of Victoria Published: (1852)
- Public buildings : a return of the actual amount expended from the various votes for public buildings from the 1st January to the 30th October 1851 inclusive shewing also the amount voted for each particular building Published: (1851)
- Public buildings: a return of the actual amount expended from various votes for public buildings from the thirty-first October to the thirty-first December 1851 inclusive : shewing also the amount voted for each building Published: (1852)
- Gold despatches : [copies of despatches from His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor to the Secretary of State for the Colonies] return to address, Mr. O'Shanassy, 10th September 1852 Published: (1852)