Reserves of land : return to address--Dr. Thomson, 31st August 1852
|Corporate Author:||New South Wales. Colonial Secretary's Office|
|Other Authors:||Elyard, William, 1804-1865, Hoddle, Robert, 1794-1881, Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864, Merewether, Francis Lewis Shaw, 1811-1899, Thomson, Alexander, 1800-1866, Thomson, E. Deas Sir, 1800-1879, New South Wales. Executive Council, Port Phillip (N.S.W.: District). Superintendent (1839-1851 : La Trobe), Victoria. Surveyor-General's Dept.|
Melbourne : Printed by John Ferres at the Government Printing Office, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 2 p. 65-81
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed,6th January 1853"
Contents: correspondence 20 March 1848 - 7 July 1853 between William Elyard Jr., R. Hoddle, C. J. La Trobe, W. Lonsdale, F. L. S. Merewether and E. Deas Thomson -- Return of reserves in the intermediate and unsettled districts
BOUND IN 1852/53 VOLUME 2 p. [65-81]
17p. ; 33cm.
- Aboriginal protectorate on the Loddon : return to address Mr. Fawkner 4th November 1853 Published: (1854)
- Men enrolled in the Militia : return to an order of the House dated 11th July 1888 for a return showing the number of men enrolled in the Militia since its formation, the number of effectives at present on the rolls, the amount of fines inflicted on the private members of the force during the past two years up to 1st June 1888 Published: (1888)
- Report upon inquiry into compensation for dispossession and dispersal of the Aboriginal people Published: (1984)
- Report of proceedings taken under the provisions of the Land Act 1869 during the year ending 31st December 1880 Published: (1881)
- Number and area of the selections under Land Acts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 4th April 1883 for a return showing 1. The total number and area of the selections taken up under the various sections of the Lands Acts now in force for the twelve months ending 31st March 1883 2. The total number and area of all the selections transferred during the same twelve months Published: (1883)