Despatches : sale of Crown lands by private contract : application of the unappropriated moiety of the Land Fund
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
|Other Authors:||Hampton, John Somerset Pakington, Baron, 1799-1880|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 927-928
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, together with the accompanying Enclosures, 7th February, 1853"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 65"
Contents: No. 58 letter to the Lieutenant Governor from the British Colonial Secretary concerning land purchases by W. J. T. Clarke / John S. Pakington. / Downing-street, / 16th September, 1852 -- No. 62 letter to the Lieutenant Governor from the British Colonial Secretary rejecting claim of Town of Geelong to funds intended for District Council of the County of Grant / John S. Pakington. / Downing-street, / 2nd October, 1852
Other mentions: 15th section of the Imperial Act, 5th and 6th Vict., cap. 36 , Mr Clarke , Colony [of Vic.] 2, Corporation (Geelong) 2, Corporation (Melb.) 2, Downing St. ,2, Executive Council 2, Sir Charles Fitz Roy 2, Geelong 2, [Gold Revenue] fund 2, Govt. Offices (Melb.) , Lord Grey 2, Her Majesty's Govt. 2, [C. J. La Trobe] Lieutenant Governor , Land Fund ,2, Legislative Council ,2, Lords Commissioners of the Treasury 2, Mayor, Aldermen an d Councillors (Town of Geelong) 2, Melbourne ,2, New South Wales , [John S. Pakington] Secretary of State for the Colonies , Town of Geelong 2, Victoria  and Walter Riddell 
2p. ; 33cm.
- Geelong crown land sales : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - A return of all lands sold within the corporate boundaries of Geelong from the date of last return to the present date and the amount received from such sales Published: (1857)
- Proceeds from sale of crown lands within limits of corporate towns : petition to the Honorable the Legislative Council of Victoria in Council assembled : the humble petiton of the mayor, aldermen and councillors of the town of Geelong Published: (1853)
- Agricultural returns : crown lands : return to address Mr. Haines 14th September 1853 Published: (1853)
- Sale of crown lands : return to address Mr. Campbell 20th October 1853 Published: (1854)
- Crown lands : return to address Mr. Fawkner 20th January 1854 Published: (1854)