Additional supplementary estimate for 1852 and supplementary estimate for 1853
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Colonial Secretary's Office|
|Other Authors:||Lonsdale, William, 1799-1864, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1853
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 889-898
Victoria. > Office of the Chief Commissioner of Goldfields > Officials and employees > Salaries, etc.
"Ordered by the Council to be printed together with the Enclosures 6th January 1853"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 50
Both estimates signed "W. Lonsdale"
Other mentions: Alberton 6, Ballarat , Botanic Gardens [Melbourne] 9, Chepstow[e] 6, Church of England [schools] 9, clergymen at the goldfields 9, Colac 6, Colonial Architect 8, Colonial Engineer 7, Colonial Storekeeper 8, Colonial Surgeon ,8, Colonial Treasurer , Commissioners for the Goldfields , Coroner (Kilmore) 7, Coroner (Kyneton) 7, Coroner (Wangaratta) 7, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Alberton) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Belfast) [i.e. Port Fairy] 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Chepstow) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Colac) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (The Grange) [i.e. Hamilton] 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Horsham) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Kilmore) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Kyneton) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Seymour) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Swan Hill) 6, [Court of] Petty Sessions (Wangarrata) 6, Customs [Dept.] ,8, Denominational School Board 9, England 8, Fire engine and shed (Melb.) 8, Geelong ,Geelong Jetty 7, Geelong Wharf 7, Govt. Botanist 9, Govt. Geologist 10, 40th Regiment [i.e. Gt. Britain. Army. 40th Regiment of Foot] 7, Hamilton [given as The Grange] 6, Horsham 6, Kilmore 6,7, Kilmore Stockade 7,8, Kyneton 6,7, [Law Dept. court employees] , Legislative Council , Melbourne ,,7,8, Melbourne Hospital , [Melbourne] Orphan Asylum 8, Melbourne Public Library 10, Morgue 8, Pentridge Main Depot 7, Police Force 6, Port Fairy , (given as Belfast) 6, Portland , Post Office [Dept.] ,, Presbyterian [schools] 9, Melbourne [i.e. Queens?] Wharf 7, Roman Catholic [schools] 9, Iron Steam Dredge 8, Office of the Registrar of the Supreme Court , Seymour 6, Swan Hill 6, Tasmania [given as Van Diemen's Land] 7, Tender Boards 10, Time Ball 10, University of Melbourne 9, Wangaratta 7, Warrnambool Jetty 7, Water Police (Williamstown) 6, Wesleyan Methodist [schools] 9, Williamstown 6, Williamstown House of Correction , Williamstown Jetty 7 and [Yarra Bend] Lunatic Asylum 8
10p. ; 33cm.
- Estimates Published: (1851)
- Estimates - 1853 Published: (1852)
- Amended estimates of expenditure for salaries and wages of Customs Department, year ending 30th June 1882 Published: (1881)
- Unemployed : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 3rd November 1880, for a return showing 1. The number of men put on at day labor by the Public Works Department during the month next preceding the resignation of the Berry Ministry in March 1880 2. The number of such men employed in that Department on the day that Ministry resigned 3. The number put on by that Department at day labor in each and every week from the time the Service Ministry took office up to the general elections on the 14th July 1880 4. The number put on by the same Department from the 14th July to the time that Ministry left office on the 3rd August 1880 5. The number of such men employed in that Department on the day the Service Ministry left office 6. The amount of back pay paid to some of the men employed at day labor and the time at which such payment was made by that Department under the Service Government 7. The extent of the period for which back pay was given 8. The place where the men who received this back or supplementary pay were at work 9. The number of men employed on the "Butty Gang System" by or under the Public Works Department during the time the Service Ministry was in office 10. The number of men so employed at the time that Ministry left office on the 3rd August 1880 11. Similar information to be given to the present date Published: (1880)
- Lockers and weighers - Customs Department : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of the Colony of Victoria in Parliament assembled Published: (1888)