Colonial Mineral Surveyor
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
|Other Authors:||Desart, John Otway O'Conner Cuffe, Earl of, 1818-1865, Grey, Henry George Grey, Earl, 1802-1894, Hampton, John Somerset Pakington, Baron, 1799-1880, Selwyn, Alfred Richard Cecil, 1824-1902|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 745
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, with the accompanying correspondence, 29th October, 1852"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 33"
Comprises - letter to the British Colonial Secretary, Earl Grey, from the Lieutenant Governor / C. J. La Trobe. / Melbourne, 20th October, 1851 -- letter to the Lieutenant Governor from the British Colonial Secretary / John S. Pakington. / Downing-street, 21st May, 1852 -- letter to Alfred Selwyn from the Earl of Desart, British Colonial Under Secretary / Desart. / Downing-street, 25th May, 1852
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Coalfields : report relative to borings at Cape Patterson in pursuance of resolutions of Legislative Assembly, 24th November 1857 Published: (1858)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Gold : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendix Published: (1856)
- Reports of the Mining Surveyors & Registrars quarter ended 30th September 1883 Published: (1884)
- Reports of the Mining Surveyors & Registrars quarter ended 31st December 1883 Published: (1884)
- Reports of the Mining Surveyors & Registrars quarter ended 31st March 1884 Published: (1884)