|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Land and Emigration Commission|
|Other Authors:||Blachford, Frederick Rogers, Baron, 1811-1889, Hampton, John Somerset Pakington, Baron, 1799-1880, Merivale, Herman, 1806-1874, Murdoch, Thomas William Clinton, Sir, 1809-1891, Great Britain. Colonial Office, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 727-729
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 14th September, 1852"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 27"
Comprises - letter to Lieutenant Governor La Trobe / John S. Pakington. / Downing-street, 18th May, 1852 -- letter to Herman Merrivale / T. W. C. Murdock [=Murdoch], / Frederick [sic] Rogers. / Colonial Land and Emigration Office, 4th May, 1852 -- letter to the Commissioners of Colonial Lands and Emigration / H. Merivale. / Downing-street, 17th May, 1852 -- British Colonial Secretary's letter to Lieutenant Governor La Trobe / John S. Pakington, / Downing-street, 28th May, 1852 -- letter / T. W. C. Murdoch. / Frederick Rogers. / Colonial Land and Emigration Office, 21st May, 1852
Other mentions: Adelaide 2, Australia 3, Colonial Land and Emigration Office ,3, Colony of NSW 3, Colony of SA 3, Colony [of Vic.] 2,3, Department , Downing St. ,2,3, England ,2, Europa (ship) , Sir C. Fitz Roy (governor NSW) 2,3, Geelong ,3, Govt. Gazette (NSW?) 2, Govt. Offices (Melb.) , Her Majesty's Govt. 3, Her Majesty's Land and Emigration Commissioners ,3, Ireland 2, [C. J. La Trobe] Lieutenant Governor ,2, Legislative Council , Legislative Council (NSW?) 2, Melbourne , New South Wales 2,3, [Sir John S. Pakington] Secretary of State ,2,3, Portland Bay ,3, South Australia 2, Sydney 2 and Victoria ,2
3p. ; 33cm.
- Immigration regulations : regulations for the conduct of emigration to Victoria and for the nomination of immigrants Published: (1870)
- Passengers Harbors and Navigation Statute Amendment Bill Published: (1883)
- Immigrant Ships Investigation Bill Published: (1852)
- Female immigration : report of the Immigration Agent relative to immigrants introduced into the Colony of Victoria by the "Society for Promoting Female Emigration" under the auspices of the Honorable Sidney Herbert Published: (1853)
- Emigration from the Highlands and islands of Scotland Published: (1852)