Maintenance of Lunatics Bill
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 717
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 31st August, 1852"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 24"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Lunatics Published: (1857)
- Lunacy system in Victoria : return of an order of the House, dated 12th December, 1901, for a copy of the Reports of the Master-in-Lunacy and the Inspector of Lunatic Asylums on the defects of the lunacy system in Victoria Published: (1901)
- Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum : report of the Board appointed to inspect the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum, and to report upon the accommodation required Published: (1857)
- Report of the Inspector of Lunatic Asylums for the year ended 31st December, 1894 Published: (1895)
- Report of the Inspector of Lunatic Asylums on the Hospitals for the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1884 Published: (1885)