|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Land and Emigration Commission|
|Other Authors:||Walcott, Stephen, Sir, 1806-1887, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 687-691
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 4th August, 1852"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 15"
Comprises - letter / S. Walcott. / Secretary. / Colonial Land and Emigration Office, / 8, Park Street, Westminster, / 14th May, 1852 -- Enclosure No. I: Return of ships dispatched and to be dispatched to Victoria, from the 1st November, 1851, to the end of June, 1852 -- Enclosure No. II: Circular / S. Walcott, / Secretary. / Colonial Land and Emigration Office, / 8, Park Street, Westminster, / 4th May, 1852
Ships listed: Araminta, Bourneuf, Bride, Calphurnia, Cambodia, Chowringhee, Dominion, Emma Eugenia, Europa, Garland, Joshua, Lady Elgin, Lady Macdonald, London, Mangerton, Marco Polo, Priam, Runnymede, Sir Robert Sale, Success and Warrata
5p. ; 33cm.
- Immigration Published: (1853)
- Pilotage : return to address Mr. Cole 6th December 1853 Published: (1854)
- Return of diseases most prevalent on board ships performing quarantine during the half-year ending on the 31st December 1852 : report of the Health Officer from the 1st May 1852 to the 30th June 1853 Published: (1854)
- Pilot Board : account of receipts and expenditure for the year ending 31st August 1855 Published: (1856)
- Ship mails : return to address Mr. Cole 27th October 1853 Published: (1853)