|Corporate Author:||Great Britain. Colonial Office|
|Other Authors:||Hampton, John Somerset Pakington, Baron, 1799-1880, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 685
"Ordered by the Council to be printed, 4th August, 1852"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 14"
Comprises - despatch from the British Colonial Secretary acknowledging the Legislative Council's resolution of 19 November, 1851 / John S. Pakington. / Downing Street, 3rd May, 1852
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Victorian Transport Study : final report / Published: (1980)
- Report of the Board of Inquiry into the Victorian Land Transport System Published: (1972)
- Victorian Transport Study : report on summary of submissions / Published: (1980)
- Report on background to state development : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed / Published: (1980)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts upon the Victorian Government light motor transport system : together with appendices Published: (1969)