Appropriation under Schedule B
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Colonial Secretary's Office|
|Other Authors:||Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 657
"Read and ordered by the Council to be printed, with accompanying statement 13th July 1852"
"C. J. La Trobe, Lieutenant Governor, Message No. 7"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Public worship--Schedule B. Alteration Bill : petition ... to the Honorable the Members of the Legislative Council of Victoria Published: (1852)
- Execution of criminals Published: (1854)
- Public worship--Schedule B. Alteration Bill : petition ... to the Legislative Council Published: (1852)
- Increase of the number of members of Council : report from the Select Committee on the Increase of the Number of Members of Council Published: (1852)
- Management of towns in Victoria Published: (1854)