Report from the Denominational School Board of what they believe to be the educational requirements of this Colony
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Denominational School Board|
|Other Authors:||Pohlman, Robert Williams, 1811-1877|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 513-515
"Laid upon the Council Table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by the Council to be printed 7th December 1852"
Report dated 13th Sept. 1852 to the Colonial Secretary signed by the Board chairman Robert Williams Pohlman
Other mentions: Colonial Architects Office , Committee of the Privy Council on Education , England [given as the Mother Country] , London , Melbourne , National Schools , National School Board (Vic.)  and Port Phillip (NSW) 
3p. ; 33cm.
- National schools : copy of the report of the proceedings of the Denominational School Board in the supervision of the national schools of this Colony Published: (1851)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1853 Published: (1854)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1852 Published: (1853)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1854-5 Published: (1856)
- Denominational schools : a report from the Denominational School Board of their proceedings during the past year, with the first half yearly report of the Inspector of Schools under the Denominational Board Published: (1851)