Emigration Depot: letter from Wyndham Harding, Esq.
|Main Author:||Harding, Wyndham, 1818-1885|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 491-492
"Ordered by the Council to be printed 29th June 1852"
Comprises letter dated 21st February 1852 from Wyndham Harding, Secretary of the London and South Western Railway, to Sir James Frederick Palmer, the Speaker of the Legislative Council, Victoria
Other mentions: Mr Bright 2, British Channel , Mrs [Caroline] Chisholm , Colonial Land and Emigration Commission [given as Emigration Commissioners] , Deptford , The Downs (in the English Channel] , Emigrant Depot Deptford , [Family] Colonization [Loan] Society , 5 and 6 Victoria cap. 36 , Lieut. Lean R.N. , Lloyds [of London] , London 2, London and South Western Railway , Plymouth 2, Return to order of House of Commons, 15th August 1850 2, Hon. Francis Scott [British] M.P. , Southampton , Under Secretary of State for the Colonies , Thames , Vauxhall Bridge , Vic. Legislative Council  and Mr Young (underwriter of Lloyd's) 2
2p. ; 33cm.
- Emigration from the Highlands and islands of Scotland Published: (1852)
- Immigration : a report from the Immigration Agent upon immigration for the latter half of the year 1851 accompanied by detailed statistical returns Published: (1852)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council, Appointed to Enquire into and Report upon the Present System of Immigration : together with the minutes of evidence and the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1853)
- Immigration Published: (1853)
- Immigration : despatch from the Secretary of State, acknowledging receipt of despatch from Major-General Macarthur, notifying the intended discontinuance of the services of Her Majesty's Colonial Land and Emigration Commissioners as agents for emigration to Victoria Published: (1857)