Public buildings: a return of the actual amount expended from various votes for public buildings from the thirty-first October to the thirty-first December 1851 inclusive : shewing also the amount voted for each building
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Colonial Architects Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Ginn, Henry, 1818-1892|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1852
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
GP V 1852/53 Vol. 1 p. 489
"Laid upon the Council table by the Colonial Secretary by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor and ordered by The Council to be printed 25th June 1852"
"Henry Ginn, / Colonial Architect. / Colonial Architect's Office, / 18th June, 1852."
Public buildings listed: Geelong Gaol, Government House, Customs House Portland, Steam Dredge and Temporary Military Barracks Pentridge
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Public buildings : a return of the actual amount expended from the various votes for public buildings from the 1st January to the 30th October 1851 inclusive shewing also the amount voted for each particular building Published: (1851)
- Loan : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the amount expended up to 31st August 1880 out of the loan of £3,000,000 raised in 1879, and the purposes for which that expenditure has been incurred Published: (1880)
- Progress report from the Select Committee upon Parliament Houses Published: (1857)
- Report from the Select Committee Upon the Mount Difficult Stone for Parliament House : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1882)
- Progress report from the Joint Committee of both Houses of Parliament upon Parliament Buildings Published: (1859)