Melbourne Court of Requests
|Corporate Author:||New South Wales. Colonial Secretary's Office|
|Other Authors:||Barry, Redmond, Sir, 1813-1880, Croke, James, 1790 - ca. 1856-63, Elyard, William, 1804-1865, Griffin, John Sealy, 1810-1857, Thomson, E. Deas Sir, 1800-1879, Victoria. Lieutenant Governor (1851-1854 : La Trobe)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printing Office, 1851
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1851-52 p. 533-537
GP V 1851/52 p. 533-537
"Laid upon the table of the Council, by the Colonial Secretary, by command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, and ordered by the Council to be printed, 23rd December 1851"
Official correspondence 18 June to 17 August 1849 between Redmond Barry (commissioner Court of Requests), James Croke (crown prosecutor), W. Elyard (for the NSW Colonial Sec.), J. S. Griffin (registrar Court of Requests), Charles Joseph Latrobe (supt. Port Phillip District) and E. Deas Thomson (NSW Colonial Sec.), concerning the charges made in the Melbourne Daily News of 18 June 1849 by the editor George Boursiquot that John Griffin (registrar Court of Requests) had used his office for extortion, and a retraction made on 25 June 1849
5p. ; 34cm.
- Report from the Select Committee on the Melbourne, Mount Alexander, and Murray River Railway Company's Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence, and appendices Published: (1853)
- Report of the Crown Lands Commission of Inquiry on Both the Agricultural and Pastoral Occupation of the Public Lands to be Instituted on the Expiration of the Present Land Act at the Close of 1880 (September 1879) : Appendix C. Schedule B. [Statistical return of territorial property in private hands in the colony of Victoria by name of owner, acreage held, county in which held and capital value] Published: (1879)
- Occupants of crown lands : return to address No. 29 Mr. Fawkner Published: (1853)
- Minutes of evidence taken before the Royal Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Progress of Settlement Under the Land Act of 1869; Also to Suggest Such Amendments Therein as May Appear to be Necessary; And Further to Report Upon the Steps Necessary to Meet the Requirements of the Country on the Termination of the Pastoral Tenure at the Close of the Year 1880 Published: (1879)
- Return respecting waste lands : address adopted 25th November 1851 Published: (1852)